Hiring Full-Time (32-40 hours per week) Great benefits package for 30+ hour per week positions! We also have Part-time positions available. Tips average $7-$10 per hour so, with $15 base pay to start, you could earn up to $25 per hour! And, did we mention the great benefits?
About the Job.
Bowl Shop Team Members are key "SAMBASSADORS" for our amazing products in beautiful Cardiff by the Sea. Join our team and share the power of our delicious, healthful acai bowls and smoothies. Successful team members are dependable, efficient, friendly, and fastidious about food safety and hygiene.
Examples of key duties include but are not limited to:
- Food preparation, which includes washing, slicing, and placement into containers for ongoing order production needs.
- Adheres to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Coordinates with food preparation to maintain products in quantities sufficient for ongoing order production needs.
- Product topper duties include stocking and holding at an appropriate temperature of products within and on top of the topping preparation station according to best cleanliness practices and code requirements.
- Assists in stocking stores in the back of house and front of the house as assigned.
- Stores food and supplies in accordance with established guidelines
- Dishwashing which includes Wash-Rinse-Sanitize all utensils, wares, and food equipment; maintenance of kitchen/back of house areas according to best cleanliness practices and code requirements.
- Bowl Shop set-up, cleaning, and trash disposal.
- Cleans assigned areas of the Bowl Shop at the opening, closing time, and during retail operating hours.
- Maintains best practices in food handling and follows all Serve Safe protocols.
- Ensures compliance with safety and sanitation regulations by following Serve Safe regulations.
Why work for SAMBAZON? We are all about doing good for people, the planet, and prosperity! SAMBAZON is the pioneer of organic Amazon Superfoods, providing fresh juices, smoothies, energy drinks, and frozen products made from delicious blends of handpicked Brazilian fruits and plants such as açaí (ah-sigh-ee), acerola, and guarana. Our certified organic, fair-trade, and non-GMO Project–verified partnership helps protect the Amazon rainforest and benefits more than 20,000 family farmers! And we are expanding our cafes to share the delicious powers of açaí so there will be career growth opportunities.